The McGrady Family: Tyler, Cara, Hudson & Sadie

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I ♥ Etsy

When Tyler & I started planning our wedding, I found myself on TheKnot.com quite a bit... usually on the message boards, just browsing what the other brides had to say.  So many of them would say, "I got it on Etsy." when they were talking about the different items {garters, cake toppers, jewelry, bridemaids gifts....} they had purchased.  All I kept thinking was What the heck is an Etsy?  I learned that it's basically an online craft show... and ohhh, how I *do* love a good craft show. 
I fell in love with Etsy.  I think you should too,  I  thought I might share a few of my favorite Etsy shops to get you stated.  Seriously, be careful when you go on Etsy though.  They need a warning sign or something that tells you that you're about to spend a bundle.... not because it's expensive... but because it's all just so stinkin' cute!

Adorable little headband {that I'm too chicken to buy}

Some western inspired nursery art for Mr. Hudson

Gnome, sweet, gnome!

These bags are just toooooooo cute! 

Umm... pretty much everything in this shop--especially the cookies!

It's SOAP!!!

I wish I had this much time on my hands.  I would make ALL of it!


And..... for the first time------- my very own Etsy shop!  Tah-Dah!!!  OhMyDot
I'm still working on adding more items, but I'm pretty excited about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home