The McGrady Family: Tyler, Cara, Hudson & Sadie

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yeesh, it's h-o-t.

Ick.  With 90 degree temps & rediculous humidity, it's nice just to be inside where ther's A/C & fans.    Everytime I step outside, I feel like I'm walking into someone's mouth.  Yuck. 
Since it was so warm today, I took Huddy outside for his first "swimming" experience.  I filled his bathtub up & put him in his {adorable} little swim trunks.  He loved it!  He kicks his feet & was actually much more pleasant than he was indoors.  The only complaint I had was that I couldn't hop in the tub with him!


Today Cruise-A-Palooza is going on downtown.  Seriously, one of my most favorite Butler things to do.  Unfortunately, I don't even want to set foot outside, let alone drag myself along the asphalt to look at the cars.  I swear, it's always too hot or too rainy when the car shows come to town.  When Tyler & I started dating, we went to Cruise-A-Palooza and got caught in a torrential downpour.  It was as if the heavens opened up & just let it all go.  We were both drenched.... but it was a fun & very memorable day though!  {Also the day we "officially" became boyfriend/girlfriend!}

I still can't believe Hudson's over a month old.  His peditrician appointment went really well.  He weighs 11 pounds, 9 ounces (95th percentile) & he's 22.5 inches long (90th percentile).  he also did really well with the shot.  He screamed like a banshee for about 10 seconds & then he was set.  No problemo.  I called Tyler after the appointment to let him know how everything went & he wasn't exactly sure what the whole "percentile thing" was all about.  I said, "Think of it this way.  If you stuck Hudson in a room with 100 other babies his age, he'd be heavier than 95 of them & taller {longer?} than 90 of them."  Tyler's response?  "That's my boy!"

Here are the scrapbook pages I made for Huddy's one month {yep, still very much considering starting a little business with this digital stuff.  I'm working on a website.  We'll see how it goes!}:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home