The McGrady Family: Tyler, Cara, Hudson & Sadie

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Productivity...

Yesterday I made a 'To-Do' list.  I had about 11 things written down that I reeeeally wanted to get done.  Surprisingly, I got all but three accomplished.  Woo hoo.  {A second Woo Hoo to Hudson for sleeping most of the day so I could be productive!}
I not only made dinner {Mmm, spaghetti, homemade meatballs & garlic ciabatta bread!}, but I also laid out a 'menu' for the rest of the week AND went to Giant Eagle & got everything I would need for all the meals.  I don't think I have *ever* done that--we're more along the lines of "What do you want to eat tonight?"  kinda folks.  Needless to say, I am incredibly proud of myself.... and I think Tyler may have been a smidge impressed as well.
I also made Hud his very first {of many, I'm sure} appliqued piece of clothing.  It's an adorable little onesie with a polka-dot  'h' on the front.  {I ♥ monograms!}  I have it laid out for him to wear today when we go to visit Tyler at work.  Yay!  Oh, and I started working on the pennant banner {also appliqued!} for Hudson's baptism party.  It looks similar to this, except it's in baby blue, red & white fabric & spells out his name.  {And it didn't cost anywhere NEAR $56 to make!}
I wish I could post pics of these things, but the other day I went to visit my friend Trisha & her new, sweet little baby girl, Charlotte {aka Charli}.  I was so enamored with how tiny & adorable she was, I ended up forgetting my camera at the hospital.  Stink.  So, pics to come... eventually.
Today, we're off to Cranberry to hit up Babies-R-Us, Old Navy, visit Tyler at work & maybe even make a Gabriel's run.  If you aren't familiar with Gabriel's, pay attention.  It's the best store.  Ever.  Basically, it's merchandise that didn't make it to the regular retail stores.  It might be mis-sized, or have something on it {so you do have to search and check everything over}, but the prices are AMAZING!  I got a ton of Ann Taylor stuff there last summer.  I didn't pay over $7 for anything!  If you know me at all, you know how much I love a good bargain! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home