The McGrady Family: Tyler, Cara, Hudson & Sadie

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I always did love surveys...

I found this online somewhere and thought it was pretty interesting.  Thought it might be good for a too-early morning post...  I always did love those 'fill-in-the-blank' kinda surveys.

I Love: a lot of things.  Too many to list here.  {List toppers: my amazing family & awesome friends.}

I Know: a lot of random, mostly useless information.  Play Jeopardy or Trivial Pursuit with me sometime & you'll see what I mean.

I Feel: ambivalent about not going back to teach this year.  Part of me is thrilled to stay at home & be a mom.... but there's also another part who is really going to miss having my own classroom & kids to share my love for learning with.

I Eat: root beer floats for breakfast sometimes.  Don't judge me.

I Worry: too much.  Especially about things over which I have absolutely no control. 

I Make: little here-&-there crafties.  It's my stress reliever.  I'm working on a Halloween Quiet Book for Hudson at the moment.  I'm hoping it turns out something like this.

I Laugh: loudly.  In public places.  Often.

I Crave: Frozen Caramel Mochas/Frappucinos... even when it's 20 degrees outside.

I Lose: every tube of chapstick I've ever owned.  I just can not keep track of those little buggers.

I Obsess: over details constantly.  {Gosh, you should have seen me when I was planning our wedding.  Everything had to be just so.  I don't *think* I was a bridezilla, but I definitely knew exactly what I wanted.}

I Wish: I would have just sucked it up & taken all the computer classes offered in high school.  I think I would have really enjoyed them. 

I Buy: good bargains.  Seriously, I rarely pay over $10 for an article of clothing for myself {unless it's something that I absolutely *have* to get}.  I pride myself in being a very frugal shopper.
I Sell: little things in my Etsy shop.  You should check 'em out.

I Fantasize: about redecorating every room in our entire house.  Lowes & Home Depot are magical places to me these days.

I Never: leave the house without make-up.  Never.

I Cook: and tweak the recipe to suit what I have on hand.  Sometimes I think my version is better.

I Sing: to Hudson a lot. Especially Raffi's Baby Beluga.  Sometimes he loves it... sometimes he screams.  {Am I really that bad?}

I Borrow: a lot of stuff from my sister.  I suppose sometimes 'borrow' isn't even really the right word.... hah.

I Can't: believe fall is almost here.  Don't get me wrong, I *love* autumn & all its glory, but... Summer 2010--where did you go?!?

I Want: a DSLR camera {& photography lessons!} in the very worst of ways.

I Miss: the stress-free days of high school & college.  Real Life is a lot more complicated than I ever imagined.

I Listen: to a really eclectic combination of music.  Lionel Richie, Alabama & Pitbull on the same playlist?  Yup, that would be this girl.

I Read: magazines in a record amount of time.  I'll also read anything by Robert Fulghum, Anita Shreve & Erma Bombeck.  They're my favies.

I Stress: when the house is cluttery & people are coming over.  Actually, I often tend to have a nervous breakdown.

I Like: surprises.  Always have... probably always will.  {Except if the surprise is that you're coming over... and my house is a wreck.}

I Always: have music playing in the background.

I Fear: bridges.  It's called Gephyrophobia.... and I most certainly have it.

I Watch: my favorite shows OnDemand or using my PVR.  I dunno what I'd do without those things.  {Probably get a ton more things done... hah.}

I Believe: in love at first sight.  ♥

I Hope: today is a good day.  {Fingers crossed!}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home