The McGrady Family: Tyler, Cara, Hudson & Sadie

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ohh, it's just about that time of year. Technically, it's still summer... but I can already feel Fall in the air. With just a few days until we officially ring in the autumnal season, here are the top five things I'm most looking forward to:

1. Caramel Apples- Oh, yum. I *have* to eat at least one of these in order for it to really feel like fall. I loooove making them with a layer of caramel, then a layer of chocolate over them. I have this adorable little Apple Dipper that I need to use again this year!


2. Wearing LONG sleeves--especially cardigans! I ♥ feeling all cuddled up in my cardi's. I am absolutely loving the styles {but um, not so much the prices?) of Anthropologie's fall sweaters. {Swoon!}
 
3. The return of Glee {Season2}- Oh, Emma Pillsbury.  I have missed you & your exquisite fashion sense.  I just ♥ her.  {And you too, Mr. Schue!} Does anyone else envy her cardigan clips as much as I do?
 
 
4. Taking Hudson to the pumpkin patch-- I can't even wait.  I have some photo ideas that I'm excited to try out.  I even got him an adorable little pumpkin hat to wear!
 
 
5. Everything Halloween-realted!  I think it just might be my favorite holliday.  Costumes, decorations, candy... I love it all!  I can't wait to dress up Hudson in his very first costume!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home