The McGrady Family: Tyler, Cara, Hudson & Sadie

Monday, November 15, 2010

Am I the only one who....

Yeesh... has it been over a MONTH since I've blogged?  Now that Hudson's more mobile (rolling e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e), I haven't found as much time to do all the blogging I'd like.  This is fairly random, but hey, sometimes random is good, right?  Right. 

So, am I the only one who....

...would rather change eleven poopy diapers than do a sink-full of dishes

...does not understand Twitter at all

...can't ever remember how to spell: available, diarrhea & definitely.

...thinks Mr. Noodle from Elmo's World and Cat from "The Cat in the Hat Knows about That" are both kinda creepy. 


...wishes that she could have my make-up permanently affixed to her face to avoid putting it on every day.  Oh, am I also the only one who won't even leave the house unless she has her "face" on?

...goes through lists of things that start with each letter of the alphabet in order to fall asleep at night.

...would *love* for her house to look like a Pottery Barn catalog, but completely realizes that is just not going to happen right now.

...would still listen to cassette tapes if she had a tape deck in my car.

...is really & truly still afraid of the dark. 

... at age 13, had a somewhat-serious infatuation with "Hobie Buchannon" (Jeremy Jackson) & therefore watched Baywatch at every possible opportunity.

...does *not* like pumpkin flavored anything (with ONE exception--my mom's pumpkin gobs...hint, hint!).

...wishes she could go back & talk to her 17 year-old self.  {Sheesh, I'd have a LOT to talk to that girl about.}

....takes way too many digital pictures, because she knows the crappy ones can be deleted.

...has "Become a contestant on Jeopardy!" on her bucket list (pretty close to the top of the list too...).


So, what about you?  Are you wondering if you're the only one who.......?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home