The McGrady Family: Tyler, Cara, Hudson & Sadie

Monday, April 26, 2010

Officially 36 Weeks...

My name is Cara... and I'm addicted to juice.  Seriously, though!  These are just the empy juice containers from *this* week!  I am in loooooooove with Mott's apple juice {♥} at the moment {hence the two empty containers}  Food is great & all, but I would so much rather just have a huge glass of juice.  Yesterday, I drank almost an entire 64 ounce container of orange Gatorade all on my own.  Yikes. 

Well, today officially marks my 36th week of pregnancy.  I am horribly emotional.  This weekend I cried sobbed uncontrollably because I didn't want Sadie to die.  There's nothing remotely wrong with Sadie {well, other than her behavior}.  My feet are swollen.  My ankles have all but disappeared.  Even my flip-flops are leaving impressions on the tops of my Hobbit-esque feet.  I can't sleep comfortably.  I have wretched heartburn around the clock.    And on top of it all, I feel like I should be harpooned, beached, or a main attraction at Sea World.  {Yep, you got it--I feel like a whale.}  Ugh... the "joys" of pregnancy.  Hah.

These days, I'm even more anxious for this baby to just be here.  We have all the necessities-- diapers, wipes, crib, stroller, pack & play, car seat, toys, books... now we just need the baby!  I texted Tyler the other day to tell him to mark May 13th on his calendar.  That's the day I decided works best for Baby McGrady to arrive.  {Wishful thinking, perhaps?} We'll see what happens.  I think I'm going to end up kicking myself for telling people I wanted to wait until June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home